Wednesday, May 04, 2005

75 Homosexuals!



My best friend and gay boyfriend C and I tend to go to IHOP nearly every night. We sit there, drink, smoke, and chat. It's our place. One of our friends Ric, works there as a waiter; we keep him company while he works the graveyard shift. He is off on Mondays and Tuesdays, so yesterday C and I went to Denny's instead.

We started talking about how people we know have recently realized their 'gayness,' as we like to call it. A friend we both 'called'--to presume is gay-- in junior high recently came out to us. It was pretty much our goal to get him to say it that night. We both told him of ourselves and then he finally said it. It was an exciting moment. Then he goes and tells us another friend of ours is a lesbian. We were both like, "Whoa!"

At Denny's last night after talking about this, we decided to count the number of gay people we both know. ***Drum Roll*** It came to the grand total of 75!. I consider that fairly amazing being that we aren't even in college yet. Now we want to start a chart like on The L Word. We are waiting till college for that one because none of us are getting any sex at the moment.

I have a theory behind all of our friend's homosexuality. Young kids tend to flock to people that are like themselves when making friends. Children don't think about diversity. I think that subconsciencely when we were all kids, before we really knew we were all gay, that we found each other because we sensed the inner gayness within us all. I am probably full of shit, but I think it's a fun theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home