Monday, May 02, 2005

K's Advice Blog



My yoga instructor, K, has decided that she is going to give me one piece of advice each week at yoga until I go to college. This post is dedicated to the listing of her advice.

3/7
1) Never have more than one credit card, unless you are stupid and actually want debt

3/11
2) Don't give up on your father, even if he is an asshole. One day you will want him in your life.

3/18
3) Never go to the Quack Shack (college health center) for a Pap Smear. I went once and it made me bleed for two weeks. I don't know what the hell they did down there.

3/25---I received a lot of advice today
4) Don't have kids---just don't!

5) Enjoy your college experience and don't decide on a major to quick. Try new things and have fun because after college life sucks.

6) Before you start dating someone and especially before you hook up, ask what year that person was born. They could say they are a junior and be a junior in high school not college.

7) NEVER date anyone who was in the war! They are fucked up in the head.

8) Don't drink too much beer. More importantly, just don't get caught.

9) Get a good digital camera and take tons of pictures.

3/28
10) Never marry anyone you would date in college. You date the 'bad' people in college who are fun, yet not marriage material.

4/8
11) Go to Victoria's Secret and buy a Very Sexy Bra; it will give you clevage.---I am doubting this. I have a physical issue I like to call 'armpit boob.' My breasts are very far apart and they are barely a B cup, therefore no amount of padding and underwire could push them far enough for me to have clevage. However, I'll try it.

4/18
12) If you get crappy service at a restuarant, instead of not leaving a tip and appearing like a dumbass who forgot, leave spare change. It make a person feel real crappy if they only receive a nickle and two pennys.

4/25
13) Don't hope for fate if you know what you want. Just get it yourself.

14) Don't marry anyone with a crazy mother. Mother-in-laws suck already, there's no need to make it worse.

5/2
15) Spend half, Save half

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home