Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sigh



I seriously hate knowing that I am probably going to have to wait until college to figure my sexually confused self out. I mean, it is practically all I think about. It makes me wonder, "Does everybody go through this?" It makes me mad at M, because before her all was fine. That day that I looked into her eyes my whole world changed. Like all those years I thought I was straight were erased and replaced with not stop thoughts of women. Men don't really attract me anymore, there's the occasional one, but mostly I just stare at girls now. Yet, I have these days where I think, "God, I am such a les," and other days where I am not so sure.

There's a quote from The L Word where Shane says, "Most girls are straight until they're not." Is that true? I ponder that quote a lot because that is my exact situation. If I had never seen M, would I still be positively straight, or would it have just taken another girl at another time to...I don't know...arouse my homosexuality?

I don't care which way I end up, I just wish I knew.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger SunFresh said...

Sweetie, I know your in a confusing place in life. Ask yourself, "why the hell am I worried about classifying my sexuality?" It's NOT a big deal. One day you may fall in love with a soul that belongs to a female, the next it coudl be a male. If you are capable of being attracted to either sex, more power to you! The only reason we feel that its necessary to classify ourselves as lesbians or heteros or bisexuals is because the world wants to fit you in a neat little box. Fuck a box, live how you want to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home