Sunday, April 24, 2005

Some Boys



Wow, I just got off the phone with my friend J.E. I worry about that boy. He is so naive. He is telling me about going to LA to audition for some kind of record contract and I can just see those people screwing him over. He would take anything no matter what the fine print said. Not only that, if he goes and is successful he won't be going to college. Now I have conflicting concerns about this. 1) he needs college to show him the real world because he doesn't know anything. Get this, C and I had to give him a sex talk recently due to him not even knowing that women had orgasms. He thought women were just kind of there as the men had their way. What's that about?! 2) If he doesn't go to college I won't have to worry about him ending up at the University of Texas with me. UT is his second choice because it has a great Arts program...I don't want him there. I don't want the pressure of having to hold his innocent hand down The Drag and dealing with his astonishment when he sees the cross-dressing, pot-smoking, homeless man walking his way. I don't want to hear his disapproval if he finds out about any flings I might have or of any nights I spend at the gay clubs. I simply don't want to deal with it. Austin is too crazy a place for him to live comfortably.

My friend J came down from Massachusettes last Wednesday. He looked very nice. He has lost weight, which he was skinny before but now he's model-esq. His hair was shorter as well---bbefore he left the hair made him look like Tarzan it was so long. We had a blast. A and I hogged his visit. He got in around 12:30 and A picked him up. I met up with them at 1:30 and we hung out together until 4. At 4 we met with The Group at Denny's. The Group only had him for one hour. HAH! We went to lunch and chatted about his friends and girlfriend and politics (my friends have a skill for turning any conversation into one about politics or religon). He said his girlfriend reminded him of myself. I felt very special after that comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home