Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hair, Dresses, and Arrows



I got my hair done the other day. It is now layered and is dark fuschia-ish red with random black highlights. I look hot.

I also bought my prom dress. It's got a 30's feel to it. I got it from a vintage store in Houston called Wish for $35. In all my prom outfit including jewelry and shoes, cost $120. Hell Yes for being cheap!! Most people spend more than that on the dress alone. But those same people buy those typical grotesque dresses that are so...well...PROM. *see above dress* They are all made out of that taffeta (I think it's called)fabric that makes me want to vomit. I like the fact that both of my Junior and Senior year prom dresses could and probably will be worn again, because they don't look like nasty prom dresses. My dress is knee length with some shorter length pieces as well. It's spaghetti straped and the bodice is a black lace with a fleshy-gold color under it. I have a red choker necklace and a long red necklace with red dangly earrings. The prom theme is "Moulin Rouge;" I fittingly look like a French whore. I like that!

On the down-side of things, I no longer get to be certified in archery for my summer camp that I will be a counselor at. I found out that I have my high school graduation ceremony on May 27th which is also the day I am supposed to be at camp to get certified. Even more unfortunate is that I have to be at camp the next day at 8 AM to get certified for riflery. Camp is 3 hours away...meaning my after-grad partying will have to be cut short so I can get a bit of sleep before I arise at the ass-crack of dawn to get to camp. Damn that is going to suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home