Unnecessary Dream
Oh my, I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at my friend A's house and we were watching a movie. We were both laying on her bed and then she starts to come on to me! She was tugging at my shirt and giving me those odd "I want to fuck you" looks. I was like "WHAT the FUCK!" Then she takes her shirt off and I was actually on top of her at one point. I then pushed away and the dream ended.
How weird is that? I am not interested in this friend at all. I think that I had this dream because I have been so horny lately and seriously longing for some female loving. She is basically the only girl I have been hanging out with lately, so maybe that is why she was the girl of my dream. I don't know, it definitely was not a dream I wanted her to be a part of.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home