Yard Work and a Senorita

I actually did yard work yesterday. It was one of those things where, you know it needs to be done, but unless you do it, it'll never get done. So I did it. I cleaned out seven flower beds. I hacked away and pulled up probably a billion weeds. Then I beat the soil into soft-ness. The yard looks nice now; I am proud of it. Plus my father said he would lend the cash to buy plants for all the holes where we need plants. Yea for me not having to squeeze out the cash!
I was written up at work today. I was in the cash register area and it was really slow so about 5 other employees were standing around the area chatting. Well this woman and her child were standing behind some Sears people and then this man walks up past the Sears people to check out. Turns out the woman in the back needed help and got ignored on accident. She went to complain at the office and started crying because she felt she was ignored because she is Hispanic. Therefore the 5 other employees and myself got written up for ignoring a customer plus the racial issue was thrown in as well. Come on! Like 70% of the people in my town are Mexican, if I were prejudice against people of Mexican decent I wouldn't be able to get through daily life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home