Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dirty Parents



My parent's have been home from the cruise for a few days now. They frustrate me. While they were gone I was so relaxed. I didn't have to call home if I went somewhere; I never had to ask for permission. It is not like I went on this rebellious spree during their absence, it was just nice to be completely independent. Also, the house is never as clean with them around. I had the house spotless and shining; I mean you could smell the Windex--I have recently been going crazy with Windex ever since I got back from visiting my friend R who was like the Queen of Windex. Well, when they returned (Sunday) it took until Tuesday for their suitcase and dirty clothes mess to go away--with my help of course. See I don't mind cleaning, I just don't like cleaning other people's mess. I, now 17, was yelled at for about 12 years to pick up my stuff from around the house. I finally have learned. They, ages 47 and 49, have yet to learn their own lesson!

I just don't get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home