The L Word & Porn

My week is still going wonderfully except the dread I have of my parents coming home on Sunday. I really wish they would just buy a little villa in Mexico and stay there. I have never been more relaxed---they are gone, the house is clean---it is so peaceful.
Sunday is exciting for one reason however. The season premiere of The L Word is on Sunday and I had my digital cable switched yesterday so my TV now picks up Showtime. The parents don't know I did this, but they will probably figure it out fairly quick when they notice that HBO is gone. : Oh, well, I really don't care if I get in trouble, I just want to see my show. What are they going to do....Yell at me? Who gives a shit?
I am throwing a porn party tonight with a group of friends. I love porn and all things sexual. I swear my dream job is taking the place of Sue Johannson on Talk Sex when she retires. Sadly I am still a virgin, but in theory I am very educated. Anyway, the party will be loads of fun. Everyone is required to bring a suggestive food, while I am providing the main course of hotdogs and tacos. I'll update later on how the party went.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home