A new Cashier

So I work at Sears. Sears isn't a very hip place, in fact I can list the 3 types of people who actually go there on a regular basis"
1. 1st generation Mexican immigrants that don't speak English and only pay in $100's
2. The Omish
3. Bitchy, retired, white women
Now I know it is wrong to categorize people, but this little list is accurate for about 90% of the Sears customers in my town.
The people that work at Sears are interesting as well but for the most part decent, cool people. For a $5.90 an hour job, Sears is not a bad place to work.
HOWEVER,
we have a new cashier as of yesterday. This chick Rob, is one of those disgusting human beings that make you go "Woof!" at the sight of them. The thing is, there is nothing wrong per se about being ugly and greasy, but most people who make you gag at the sight of them have some sort of redeeming personality trait that make them OK to be around. Rob lacks that trait. Not only is she hard to look at, one can't listen to her either. She is ignorant about the world, and acts stupidly in it. I didn't make this judgement just from looking at her after one day. I worked with her for a week when I worked at the YMCA After School Program. That was not a fun week mind you. I am hoping she'll do something stupid and get fired because I don't want to work with her until May. Finding a new job is an option, but finding employment that pays a little over minimum wage in my town, is a bit difficult.
Uhg, if she would just wash her hair and not speak...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home