Tuesday, March 01, 2005



I just got back from visiting a new and totally awesome store that is actually in my shit town. It is called Mr. Cheapo's; it has movies and CDs for dirt cheap prices. For example, I just purchased 5 CDs for $12!! How amazing is that!? Finally I can not feel bad for going on CD buying sprees! The CDs are so cheap because Mr. Cheapo sells a burned copy. You pick out the CDs you want, take them to the counter, then wait about 5 minutes for them to burn, and only pay $3 a CD. It's great! Now I don't feel so guilty about burning because I am actually paying at least a little bit of cash. They have a great selection there as well. The 5 CDs I got I never would have found at the corporate music places in my town. I always have to order my music off of Amazon.com.

I excitedly purchased:

Ani Di Franco--Evolve
Ani Di Franco--So Much Shouting, So Much Laughter I & II
Lamb--Fear of Fours
PJ Harvey--Is This Desire?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home